STEP 1: APPLICATION
STEP 2: ESSAY
The essay should be one-page typed (no more than three pages). In essay format, please answer all of the following questions:
1) How and when did you come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
2) How do you think a person obtains eternal life?
3) How have you grown in your relationship with Jesus Christ?
4) Why do you want to attend Trinity College of Florida?
Since all students at Trinity College are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity, we require that your essay be your own work. Essays can be submitted through the online application or can be submitted to email@example.com
STEP 3: REFERENCES
Applicants must submit a church reference and personal reference. Contact information for references can be submitted on the online application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list the references name, phone, and email address.
- The church reference must be completed by a pastor or leader at your church (non-relative).
- The personal reference should be completed by a non-relative (i.e., teacher, mentor, Guidance Counselor, co-worker, etc.)
STEP 4: TRANSCRIPTS
Applicants must have official high school/college transcripts sent to Trinity College of Florida. Please contact your school/college to ask them to send your official transcripts directly to Trinity College of Florida 2430 Welbilt Blvd Trinity, FL 34655
- Transfer students with less than 24 college credits are required to submit both high school and college transcripts.
STEP 5: ACT/SAT SCORES
ACT or SAT score reports are required for all applicants that have less than 24 college credits.
- To have ACT score report sent, visit actstudent.org
college code: 4876
STEP 6: $35 APPLICATION FEE
Applicants can submit the application fee by check (made payable to Trinity College of Florida) or payment can be made online
APPLICATION POLICY CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
We would like to extend our concern and our prayers to the many families affected by the economic changes that have come about due to the closure of so many businesses in recent days. With all the changes affecting how we live and do business, the Admissions Department at Trinity College of Florida has made the following changes concerning the application process for the fall 2020 semester:
1.) All application fees will be waived through July 31st.
2.) Due to the cancellation of ACT/SAT testing, scores will not be required of those who did not get a chance to test yet. This will only apply to students who are trying to complete the application for fall 2020.
3.) Academic scholarships will still be evaluated for applicants who did not get a chance to take or retake the ACT/SAT tests.